Can I foster?
We recognise that Birmingham city is a richly diverse community and as such we want foster carers from all walks of life who are able to reflect this diversity and will be able to meet the needs of our children.
There are some basic things that we require, these include:
- aged 21 or over, there is no upper age limit
- married, in a civil partnership or living together
- heterosexual, lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender
- parents with and without children
- homeowner or renting
- you (or your partner, if you’re a couple) must have a fixed and permanent home in the UK
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm
- Telephone: 0121 303 7575