A little girls laughs during story time with her two dads.

Application process

At the end of 2020 we invited everyone who had recently enquired about adoption with us to tell us about the quality of the service they received. Here is what they said…

  • 100% of enquirers strongly agreed that they felt listened to by the people they had contact with
  • 91% of enquirers strongly agreed that it was easy to talk to the people that they had contact with. The remaining 9% of enquiries agreed with this statement
  • 100% of enquirers strongly agreed that their needs were addressed in a timely way
  • 100% of enquirers strongly agreed that their needs were supported in the right way
  • 91% of enquirers rated the service they received as “excellent”. The remaining 9% of enquiries rated the service as “good”.
  • 100% of enquirers strongly agreed that they would recommend Birmingham Children’s Trust to others if they needed a similar service

Why our adopters chose Birmingham Children’s Trust

“We chose Birmingham Children’s Trust because we could see from their website that they were LGBTQ+ friendly. As a same sex couple, we saw ourselves represented in the images they chose.”

“We chose the Trust because of it’s size. We felt like we had the best chance of being matched with the right child for our family with Birmingham Children’s Trust because they are responsible for all children who come into care in Birmingham.”

“We really valued the rich diversity of Birmingham. As a British-Jamaican couple, it was really important to us that our child shared our mixed heritage and we felt that Birmingham Children’s Trust could support us with that.”

 

Enquire now