View our 2020/21 Business Plan
You can download our 2020/21 Strategic Business Plan. Find out more about the updates that are included.
We have today (2 June 2020) published our Business Plan for 2020-21. This plan has been agreed by the Trust’s Board, and is shortly to be signed off by Birmingham City Council’s Cabinet Committee for Group Company Governance, reflecting that the Trust is a wholly-owned company of the council.
The plan does a number of important things:
- It includes an updated challenge from young people in our Children in Care Council and Care Leavers’ Forum
- It sets out our achievements in 2019-20 and updates progress on the objectives we set ourselves at the start of our journey
- It defines our new priorities
- It sets out planned investments to further improve outcomes for the city’s most vulnerable children, young people and families.
- It recognises that as we publish the plan it is too early to tell the full impact of the Coronavirus crisis on the work of the Trust and the wider children’s system.
Andrew Christie, Chair of the Trust Board, commends the plan as: “A clear set of intentions to improve outcomes for vulnerable children, young people and families and to play our part in strengthening the collaborative work of all those agencies working to similar ends.”