Our children are waiting, why are you? Ask us about adoption
Birmingham Children's Trust have joined other voluntary adoption agencies to help find loving families for children who often wait the longest to be adopted.
A group of Voluntary Adoption Agencies from across the UK have joined forces to encourage potential adopters to adopting children who wait the longest.
Who are the children?
We need adopters for children of all ages. We are particularly looking for adopters for brothers and sisters, toddlers and young children aged four and older, and children with disabilities. These children, as well as children from black and other ethnic groups often wait the longest for adoptive families through no fault of their own.
Currently our greatest need is for:
- families for children of all ages under 10 years old
- families who can care for sibling groups (keeping brothers and sisters together)
- families from diverse ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds
- families who can deal with health uncertainties in their adoptive child
Why choose us?
At Birmingham Children's Trust we have a wealth of experience in adoption and offer friendly, outstanding service in supporting you through the adoption process and beyond.
Reasons to choose us:
- We are a voluntary adoption agency. This means that we are an independent, not for profit organisation.
- We are rated Good with Outstanding Leadership by Ofsted. Read our full Ofsted report
- We can offer you personalised support throughout your adoption journey. Our team is recognised nationally for the high quality support we offer our families. Find out more about our adoption support and training
- You will be have an experienced adoption social worker who will be with you, to support you throughout your adoption journey
If you are considering adoption, please get in touch to find out more.