Refer a family to Think Family
If you know a family that would benefit from a whole family approach to overcoming multiple or complex problems, but that doesn’t need statutory or social work intervention, you can request support from Think Family.
Our Think Family offer is for families who have at least 2 or more of the six characteristics below:
- Parents or young people involved in crime or anti-social behaviour
- Children who have not been attending school regularly
- Children who need help
- Adults who are out of work or at risk of financial exclusion, or young people at high risk of being out of work
- Families affected by domestic violence or abuse
- Parents and children with a range of health problems
You can download and fill in the short and simple Request for Support form, which combines requests for Intensive Family Support and Children’s Social Care.
Once you’ve completed the form, email it to either:
or for professionals use,