Refer a child who you’re concerned about

If you’re a working for an agency that’s involved with a child who you suspect or believe is suffering, or is likely to suffer significant harm, you should report your concerns to the Children's Advice and Support Service (CASS) immediately.

To help decide whether to contact us to make a referral, you should look at Birmingham’s multi-agency threshold document, Right Help, Right Time, and speak to your agency’s safeguarding representative.

Report your concerns to CASS

Please use the link below to select who you are and what support you need. 


Contact details

Monday to Thursday: 8:45am to 5:15pm
Friday: 8:45am to 4:15pm
Telephone: 0121 303 1888

Emergency out-of-hours

Telephone: 0121 675 4806