Preparation for Adulthood
This service is subject to the young person being eligible.
If you are unsure if you meet these criteria, then please contact us.
You must meet one of the following criteria:
- Are currently part of or leaving the criminal justice system
- Are at risk of offending
- Are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Are at risk of being exploited
- Are recovering from trauma
- Have special educational needs and / or disability
- Are within care or who have left the care system
- Are a young carer who has received a young carer's assessment in the last twelve months
- Are attending special school or special college
Make an enquiry
If you have any enquiries please email the Preparation for Adulthood team.
Visit: Other useful resources for preparing for adulthood (information hosted on the Birmingham City Council website).