Family Drug and Alcohol Court - Information for families

What if you say no to FDAC?

If you say no to FDAC or don’t agree the FDAC plan you can withdraw from this and you will go into normal care proceedings with the local authority.

If you have any questions, you can talk to your solicitor or the FDAC team.